1. Material: Hard PC+ soft silicone. Advanced materials are toxic-free and odorless.
2. Components : The case is composed of three parts, the front cover (with screen protector), the back cover (with stand) and the outer case (with shockproof function).
3. Dirt-proof: The screen protector on the front cover can protect the screen from dirt and/or scratches.
4. Shockproof: The outer case is made of tough silicone, which has excellent shockproof function.
5. Convenience：The back case with stand can stand on the desk or bed when you watch videos.
Being a mom of a 5 month old baby girl, I am always on a lookout for products that will make my daily life easier. My daughter is at a stage when she's starting to take interest in everything around her. And I do mean EVERYTHING. Sticky fingers, lots of drool, occasional splashes of unexpected vomit and all. You know the deal. Watching toddler videos and cartoons on iPad is one of our daily routines, but as much as we both enjoy it, it's definitely a survival test for the device.
That being said, I really love the Bolkin protective case. It's a bit bulky but in a good way; it provides a good grip on the device. I can keep the baby in my lap while holding up the device with one hand for my daughter to watch cartoons, or when I'm reading a children's book to her.
The back cover comes with a foldable stand that is great for watching movies or reading ebooks hand free. The protective case keeps the sticky fingers and the drool off the screen and is easy to clean. Plus, it's completely detachable, so you don't have to use it if you don't want to. I usually take it off after the little one goes to sleep, mainly because I read a lot on my iPad and the protective screen is not 100% clear. You can still read with it on, but there are some visible streaks on the plastic (though it might be just an isolated case, as I haven't seen anyone else mentioning it).
The silicone outer case aligns with all the buttons perfectly, and the charger slot is big enough for even the bulkier non-standard charging cables (I have quite a few of those, and they all fit in there perfectly).
I haven't actually tried throwing my iPad from the balcony to test how shockproof the case really is, though my daughter constantly spills something on it, drools on the screen and occasionally knocks it to the floor. So far, non of the liquid has seeped through and the iPad is still surviving. I'm perfectly satisfied with this case and would recommend it to all my friends.
To buy one for yourself click HERE!
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary sample of the product for review purposes. This did not influence my opinion in any way.